As I am sure you know the CDC is recommending strict social distancing measures in order to slow the spread of the COVID-19 Pandemic and not overwhelm our health care industry. It is very important that as a society we heed their warnings and implement as much of the social distancing as possible.
With that being said, the Real Estate Market is still moving forward. Houses are still coming on the Market and Selling; our brokerage took three new contracts this week alone! I am available, as always, to:
- Answer any questions you have via text, phone, or email
- List and Market Your Home
- Show Homes to qualified Buyers
To continue business in the most health conscientious way, based on guidelines from the CDC here are the extra precautions that my Grassmuck Team and I have implemented to keep our Clients safe and slow the spread of this Pandemic:
- We are in contact with our Affiliates – Inspectors, Lenders, Title Companies, etc. – to stay on top of their changes and adapt processes to insure all transactions continue to flow smoothly
- Open Houses – We are working with our Selling Clients individually to determine if they feel comfortable holding an Open House based on the following precautions:
- Limit the number of people in the house at one time
- Sanitize touchables (Door Knobs & Light Switches) prior to leaving
- Make Hand Sanitizer available
- Practice Social Distancing
- Open all doors & turn on and off all light switches so attendees do not have to touch those items while in the home
- In lieu of a Sign-in sheet I will ask for and record their contact info
- Private Showings
- We are providing Hand Sanitizer, and/or Clorox wipes (or similar) on site
- We are asking the showing Agent ONLY to open doors and turn on and off lights
- Sellers are requested to notify us immediately if they or anyone in their family exhibits symptoms, is confirmed of having COVID-19, or has been exposed to the virus so all Showings can be stopped
- Buyer Showings
- Agents will meet Buyers at Showing Properties vs transporting Clients in personal vehicles
- Showings will be cancelled if the Buyer or Agent or anyone in their family exhibits symptoms, is confirmed of having COVID-19, or has been exposed to the virus so all Showings can be stopped
- Meetings that can be conducted via phone or conference call will be held virtually
- Utilize the following CDC’s recommendations on Social Distancing
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t available, use a hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice social distancing by staying out of crowded places, avoiding group gatherings, and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet) from others when possible.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other cold or flu-like symptom.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
Above all, we will get through this! Know that I am here to offer you any support and guidance that you need!